TcLand Expression, a global leader in the field of gene expression biomarkers and companion diagnostics in immunology, today announced that it had achieved ISO 13485:2003 compliance of its quality management system and renewal of its existing ISO 17025:2005 accreditation. EN. FR.
- TcLand Expression will receive 1.2 million Euros from Oseo and ERDF to support a leading project in personalised medicine focused on Rheumatoid Arthritis
- TcLand Expression’s board of directors appoints highly qualified personalized medicine expert Felix Frueh PhD, as new board member
- TcLand Expression is part of the Innovative Medicines Initiative “Be The CURE”, the largest European consortium for Rheumatology
- TcLand Expression launches the “PRINT” international clinical trial to validate its blood biomarker RA-INF-Dx and announces the recruitment of its first patient
- TcLand Expression nominated as a featured member of the US Personalized Medicine Coalition