TcLand Expression initiates major partnership with the Hospital Vall d’Hebron Research Institute and gets exclusive rights on key intellectual property in the field of novel biomarkers in rheumatoid arthritis. EN. FR.
- TcLand Expression will receive 1.2 million Euros from Oseo and ERDF to support a leading project in personalised medicine focused on Rheumatoid Arthritis
- TcLand Expression’s board of directors appoints highly qualified personalized medicine expert Felix Frueh PhD, as new board member
- TcLand Expression is part of the Innovative Medicines Initiative “Be The CURE”, the largest European consortium for Rheumatology
- TcLand Expression launches the “PRINT” international clinical trial to validate its blood biomarker RA-INF-Dx and announces the recruitment of its first patient
- TcLand Expression nominated as a featured member of the US Personalized Medicine Coalition