Conferences & Communications
- Optimization of the process from PAXgene handling to qPCR data leads to a robust workflowGuillet M. Advances in qPCR Conference, à Boston, MA, USA les April 19th et 20th 2012
- Gene Expression Biomarker Development, a Perspective from the Biotech Industry. Ashton-Chess J. 2nd International conference on Transplantomics and Biomarkers in organ Transplantation, Barcelona 2011. (invited lecture)
- Selecting suitable reference genes for qPCR analyses of auto-immune disease blood samples. Popa-Nita O, Plassais J, Braud C, Roche D, Pichaud M, Ashton-Chess J, Marsal S, Flamant M, Guillet M, Cervino A. TATAA Biocenter qPCR symposium. Prague, 2011 (selected abstract)
- Identification of a peripheral blood gene expression classifier of chronic antibody-mediated rejection in kidney transplant recipients. Ashton-Chess J, Giral M, Braud C, Brouard S, Evanno G, Le Bars A, Puaud F, Guilleux M-H, Soulillou J-P, Cervino A and Guillet M. FOCIS 2009, San Francisco, 2009 (selected abstract).
- The Immunoproteasome beta subunit ten is increased in chronic antibody mediated rejection; proteasome inhibition as a novel therapeutic strategy. Ashton-Chess J, Jovanovic V, Le Hoa M, Renaudin K, Foucher Y, Giral M, Moreau A, Dugast E, Mengel M, Racapé M, Danger R, Usal C, Smit H, Guillet M, Gwinner W, Soulillou J-P, and Brouard S. American Transplant Congress, Boston, 2009 (selected abstract, plenary session).
- Biomarkers of Operational Tolerance. Ashton-Chess J. 8th International Congress of Lung Transplantation, Paris, 2008 (invited lecture).
- T cell repertoire analysis of stable kidney graft recipients for detection of low and high risk of chronic rejection. Miqueu P, Guillet M, Giral M, Ruiz C, Braudeau C, Pallier A, Doré J-C, Thervet E, Legendre C, Hernandez-Fuentes M , Craciun L, Sagoo P, Le Moine A, Sawitszk B, Rovis F, Jimenez E, Peters B, Chapman S, Roberts I, Sergeant R, Hilton R, Warrens A, Goldman M, Volk HD, Janssen U, Wood K, Lechler RI, Qannari E, Sébille V, Bertrand D, Soulillou J-P and Brouard S. 8th International Conference on new trends in Immunosuppression & Immunotherapy, Berlin, 2008 (selected abstract). Young Investigators Award for Best Oral Presentation Abstract.
- Statistical approaches for T cell repertoire investigations. Miqueu M. Congrès de la Société Française d’Immunologie, Lyon 2007 (invited speaker).
- Discrimination of Kidney Transplant Recipients Presenting Operational Tolerance or Chronic Rejection Based on Recognition of T Cell Receptor CDR3 Length Distribution Patterns. Miqueu P, Guillet M, Doré J-C, Soulillou J-P and Brouard S. World Transplant Congress, Boston 2006 (selected abstract).